[DL] A Query for all you Marshals out there!

Doc Dread here.

I have been given an interesting dilemma in the Deadlands game I run.  You
see, the posse I run with, they're the type to shoot first and forget any
questions that may be asked.

Time and time again I am finding the campaigns and our weekly sessions are
being based around combat only, as the varmits are not interested in
investigative work, interaction with NPCS (beyond shooting them) or the
sorts.  I also am finding that each of them time and time again are
designing gunslingers, and nothing more.

So what am I asking from you?

Well some ideas to curtail their behavior, or an adventure idea or a premade
adventure that forces them to use more then their guns!

Any ideas folks?

Doc Dread
"Yeah, well maybe my mother did pick out this suit, So!"