Re: [DL] A Query for all you Marshals out there!

>Try "The Mission". I can't remember which book its in the back of (I am
sure
>someone else on the list will remind me?)

Ahhh...that was a fun one.  The posse I subjected this one to didn't do as
well as they usually do.  Without giving anything away, things got about as
bad as they could get according to what was supposed to happen.  I got
to...errr...had to....give them their first Black Chip.

I think it's in the Blessed book, Fire and Brimstone, if I remember
correctly.  (Figures....one of Goff's books.  I'm not sure if he actually
wrote the adventure but if it's even remotely attached to his name, people
tend to die horribly.  Gotta love it.)

Don S.