[DL] Re: A query for all you Marshall's out there

> So what am I asking from you?
>
>  Well some ideas to curtail their behavior, or an adventure idea or a
premade

>  adventure that forces them to use more then their guns!
>
>  Any ideas folks?

Ok, you have several options --

1. The obvious > a bad guy who can't be hurt by bullets.  This could just be
due to some armor, harrowed ability, or whatnot.  However, my preference is
for things like a malignant spirit which inhabits other people's bodies
(including the posse).  Maybe the can explain to the townsfolk why they shot
that four year old girl, maybe they can't.

2. Take their guns away.  As someone already mentioned, you could send them
back east.  Or you could put them in a spot where the guns were just as
dangerous to them as they are to the opposition.  Say in a ghost rock mine?
All that GR dust in the air would be very dangerous for something like a
muzzle blast.  Or you could even infect them with a form of ghost rock fever
that would cause them to catch fire if exposed to an open flame.

3. Set them up to hurt some innocents, then have the rest of the game session
consist of them running from the authorities because of it.  If they are TOO
tough, call out the army!

Jeff