[DL] need some suggestions fast

Ok here is the situation I have the players going through a haunted house, and
amongst other things there are surprise surprise ghosts in the house. I drew up a
table to randomise the ghostly happenings in the place but want some more original
suggestions, if anyone has any for what to add to or change in the table.

            Anakin--
Don't just do something- Stand There

All Pigs fed and ready to fly

Each day is better than the next!

ICQ#   12697398

NAUGHTY
1 one item from a random character goes missing (may be found later)
2 Watch it! someones boot laces have been tied together
3 Who was that- a character feels that they have been touched
4 whispers in the wind- undecipherable whispers can be heard
5 who goes there- a ghostly shape quickly flits through someones periferal vision
6 temperature rises slightly
7 temperature lowers slightly
8 who did that- something falls and breaks nearby
9 duck!!! and ilusionary axe flies at someone (maybe only they see it)
0 NEXT TABLE

NASTY
1
2
3
4
5 BANG!!! someones gun goes off (missing everyone)
6 Ouch!!! temp of an object rises sharply
7 Brr!!!! temperature of and object/ room lowers sharply
8
9
0 NEXT TABLE

DARN NEAR FATAL
1 Bang!!! someones gun goes off and someone is randomly injured.
2 Pointy!!! a sharp object flies at someone (nimbleness check 7 to avoid being stuck)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0 Sharp Shootin' Ghost (Head, gizzards shot 50%, or normal hit to random location)