Re: [DL] Civil War Battles

Mr. Dirk (No Last Name Needed:)) wrote:
>Well, I still need the list, as that is what I was originally looking for,
a list of
>pre reckoning civil war battles, just knowing that they fit into
continuity doesn't
>help me come up with some actual battles that happened other then the
"major" ones.
>If you could perhaps tell me where those online resources that I could
consult are,
>that might help.

	Perhaps the best place to start is the Civil War Battle Summaries by State
site. Their URL is:
	http://www2.cr.nps.gov/abpp/battles/bystate.htm

	Again, you can use any fought prior to 3 July 1863 exactly as described.
After that, battles in *DL* history gradually bear less and less
resemblance to their real-life counterparts.

>Thanks in Advance

	You're quite welcome--I hope this helps!
  	Please feel free to hit me with any follow-ups.

	(PSSST! Hey bub! Ya got a WBTS question, too? Post it here and PEG's
 unofficial War poobah will be happy to give ya a [semi-]official answer.)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God