Re: [DL] need some suggestions fast (long)

Hey all, I took a bunch of ideas from both people who have submitted ideas so
far as well as added some of my own and made an expanded haunted house table For
anyone who is interested I plopped it onto my web space as a text file, so here
ya go, comments and suggestions are welcome.  I can't wait to test it on sunday.

http://www.dark-sky.net/ScaryTable.txt

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

-=-D