[DL] Looking for Massachuettes Players/Marshal

Our little gaming group which meets every Friday evening in Waltham is
looking to add some new players for an upcoming campain.  Our #1 game is
Deadlands but we have also been known to get together on the weekends for
some Doomtown, Great Rail Wars, Blood Bowl, AD&D, Gurps, Risk and whatever
else is fun to play.  If anyone is interested in getting together we are
looking for another 2-3 players and/or an experenced Marshal to run the
occasional game.

Waltham is accessable via the Commutor Rail, Bus routes from Boston and
Cambridge and is close to RT 128/95, 90 and 93.

E-Mail if interested.

-Matt