RE: [DL] Deadlands Statues - Hanging Judge

>I was reading the new issue of Inquest and they mention that a >company
>called Toy Vault is planning a series of Deadlands statues, >beginning with
>the Hangin' Judge.

Along similar but completely different lines, I'd love to see Pinnacle get
together with McFarlane Toys (the people who make those great Spawn, etc.,
figures) and put out a series or two of Deadlands figures. You could have
walkin' dead, a Blessed, a Huckster, a Mad Scientist (with a few little toys
included, of course), a jackalope. On and on. If there's one thing that
McFarlane Toys does well, its looking out for the details.

Just a little thought from a tiny brain.

Derek "Still plays with dolls, I mean -- ACTION FIGURES!" D. Bass

Etheric Musings -- The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com