[DL] Gen Con Posse (SHANE/JOHN)

Howdy all.  Marshal Bob here.  Been quiet cuz I've been busy whipping up the last sunset for my posse here in Whitewater and getting geared up to take on my Milwaukee posse again but that's incidental to the main reason why I'm breakin' my silence.  I got my Gen Con reg stuff in the mail yesterday and it got me to wondering...is PEG looking for help again at the con this year?  I had a blast last year and would love to saddle up again.

"You see in this world there's two types of people my friend, those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig."

The Man with No Name,
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Email your boss can't read - sign up for free disinfo.net email
at http://www.disinfo.com, your gateway to the underground