[DL] Badges

I've only been marshaling for about six to eight months but I already love
this game more than anything else I play.  I've managed to get several other
people as intrested as I am, and as such I have this request.

I want Badges.  I know you guys can do it, you put out so much great stuff
this would be a piece of cake.  Marshal's badges, or maybe even a whole
collection of them.  Game Marshal, US marshal, Texas Ranger, Pinkerton,
Agency, Sheriff, ect. I would buy up a whole set.  The call for props has
been made how will PEG respond.

On the note of props and deadlandsy equipment I have a whole slew of great
(to me anyway) ideas that I want to share with PEG.  From little things to
whole package deals.  Who should I yell at, oops I mean contact.

Ron Conner