Re: [DL] Doc Dread

I was intrested in the adventure that you ran where you killed off most of
the posse.  If it's possible the whole setup with map of the wherehouse
should be posted somewhere as an emergancy Marshal resource.  I for one
wouldn't mind keeping it on hand just in case.

Ron Conner

###
LOL

Sure Give me a day or two, and I will scan in the map I drew with the extent
of the scenerio.  Although it was pretty basic, and could be set up numerous
ways, as long as you get trigger happy, blast first ask questions second
type posse into anywhere that is maze like.  I actually thought of the idea
while playing Rise of the Triads <who remembers that great PC game?>.