Re: [DL] Random questions - SPOILERS

>	I don't think any less of the Union for (usually) throwing the first
>punch, and neither should you. It's simply a natural outcome of what fate
>(and the Reckoners) has dealt them.

Who threw the first punch? <cough Sumter cough>   :-)

In my opinion, both the North and the South have shameful acts attributed
to them.  You can point out examples in every setting book of this or that
atrocity.  I suppose if you counted them up and balanced them out, one side
would come out a couple ahead of the other - but ultimately it is a good
balance.   Both sides have evil they can point to for good propaganda.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ben Bova:
To be reunited with beautiful grey-eyed Athena, the woman he has loved for
all of time