Re: [DL] Need some suggestions fast...

>---> First, grab yourself a copy of 5th edition Call
>of Cthulhu (or maybe any edition will do). There is a
>great scenario in the back, 'The Haunted House' which
>should give you plenty of ideas on how to scare your
>posse (blood running down the walls, furniture
>scooting around the room, lotsa stuff). Other than
>that watch a movie like 'The Haunting of Hill House'
>(I think that's the right name)- it's a black&white
>horror story, and very scary even though it is like
40>or 50 years old.

... or is that "The House on Haunted Hill", with
Vincent Price as the
millionaire who offers to pay several
persons (selected for various reasons) to spend the
night in a haunted
house, with $10,000 paid to each who
stays the full night (and survives; if not the money
goes to the next of
kin)....?

-------> Nah. I'm pretty sure that's a different
movie. By the way, I have to apologise for being so
late in my replies, but I only get into work the
second half of the week (and every other wednesday),
so I only get to catch up on mail during that time...

          - Marshal Thorn