Re: [DL] Munchkin'ism

At 04:32 PM 4/20/00 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/20/2000 2:40:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>darious@darious.com writes:
>
><< I think the penultimate munchkin character concept has been the Harrowed
> Martial Artist Blessed of taoism. >>
>
>Ya left out with the Edge TEMPEST!

:-)

Not enough points - it costs five for the martial artist, and 3 for the
blessed.  Because of the nature of the VotWW tables, it's unlikely that a
munchkin would take it - unless they cheated. . .

Okay - a VotWW (who pulled the Red Joker and became an eternal hero)
Blessed, Tempest, Martial Artist who pulled two jokers during character
creation and got the 6th sense and Knack: Born under a Blood Moon.

I'm certain there are some refinements, but I think that should cover
anything major.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ben Bova:
To be reunited with beautiful grey-eyed Athena, the woman he has loved for
all of time