[DL] Does Any body know of Virginia City resources?

Howdy

I am looking for Virginia city resources.  Does any know of any good sites
on historic Virginia city.  I found a decent on at vcnevada.com .

Actually since we are on the subject.  Are any of you Marshals currently
running games based in Virginia City?  Have you run into any problems?  I am
a little worried the town is too large and industrialized.

In some respect, I could model aspects of the town after "Machine" from
"Deadman".  The mazes of pipes, but that is more Salt Lake City.

Thanks
Travel'n Jones
jrickel@fusionone.com