Re: [DL] Has anyone made a News Paper handout for the Posse

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Rickel <jrickel@fusionone.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 11:39 PM
Subject: [DL] Has anyone made a News Paper handout for the Posse

> Howdy
>
> I was wondering if anybody has created a handout News Paper for their
Posse?

> If so, what sort of word processor did you use?  Any good fonts or
> background watermarks?
>
> Thanks
> Travel'n Jones
> jrickel@fusionone.com

I have, and I usually stick with Times New Roman for the body of the paper,
and use a font called Saloon for the titles.  I make my "epitaph" with Word
and print each issue on parchment pattern treated for the Ink Jet.  All art
is black and white....and sometimes very blurred (on purpose....)

John