Re: [DL] FAR WEST (OT)

Graveyard Greg wrote:

> I forget if this thread was previously discussed, but what the heck.
>
> Antarctic Press publishes a comic book called FAR WEST. Basically, it's
> fantasy placed in the Wild West. You got sixguns and dragons, and it's a
> fun read!
>
> Only thing missing are humans. We got elves, ogres, pixies, and a slew of
> other fantasy races (including a talking bear!), but no humans.
>
> Like I said, it's a great read. Grab a copy or three while you still can!

It is!  I have the first run of four, plus the current second series of
two.

Just a word of warning - they seem to get dirtier as the series goes on.
:-)

"Let us never speak of this again."

SeanMike

--
Sean Michael Whipkey - "I drink a lot of [beer]. Let me be socially
responsible for a moment: If you are under 21, or driving, or both, then