Re: [DL] A quick question

> >      Hurm. I know it's a big favorite on this list, but I personally
didn't
> >care for Dead Man
> I agree, actually.  I just did not like it.  Nice to know I am not alone.
>
> That said, I also agree it was not a bad film, just not my tastes.

Here's my experience with Deadman.

My wife and I watched the first half of it one night and were convinced it
was a masterwork. We saw the second half the next and wished we had just
rewound the first half and watched it again.

We thought the beginning was great, but the end seemed rambling and
confused.

That's just our opinion of course. I know lots of folks who liked it a lot;
then again, Big Trouble in Little China is in my top ten favorite movies, so
I won't pretend to have a lot of taste in cinema. :-)

John