[DL] Wall Walkers

Greetings all,

I'll be using wall walkers for the first time. I just now really noticed
their size. I have their size for damage but how big are these things
really? From their size they seem pretty big. What would be their height and
length. At first I was thinking they might be the size of a really large dog
or a bit bigger. Also, any tips on playing them out?

My posse has never encountered anything strange yet and this will be their
first one. They will be a bit pressed to get through their armor but I'm
confident in them. I was going to throw a pack at them but not if they are
the size of ponies or such. Thanks all.