Re: [DL] Wall Walkers

> Greetings all,
>
> I'll be using wall walkers for the first time. I just now really noticed
their size. I have their size for damage but how big are these things
really? From their size they >seem pretty big. What would be their height
and length. At first I was thinking they might be the size of a really large
dog or a bit bigger. Also, any tips on playing >them out?

> My posse has never encountered anything strange yet and this will be their
first one. They will be a bit pressed to get through their armor but I'm
confident in >them. I was going to throw a pack at them but not if they are
the size of ponies or such. Thanks all.

     Keep in mind the fact that, as Marshall, you have the power to tweak
monster stats. If you want your Wall Crawlers to be the size of large dogs,
then that's how big they are. Remember, the rules are there to serve the
game, not vice versa.

     In terms of tips for using Wall Crawlers...have you seen Aliens
recently? That's what I think of when I think of these beasties. They're
tough, they're fast, and they're mean. Be sure to use darkness and terrain
to your advantage, perhaps having much of the action take place in a cave
system or mine. That's the type of ambush situation that Wall Crawlers can
really excel in.

                                    ---Ghoull