RE: [DL] Newspapers and other weird ideas

Or just up on the website so that interested people can find it.  Or authors
don't have to buy web space to put it up.

> My weird idea was this.  We could have a "Living Deadlands"
<snip>
> editor sends out the Newspaper to all people on the distribution list.

I would say this is a nifty idea but you need to ask yourself one question,
"how much time do the PEG guys have to put into it?".  If the answer is
anything other than just "minimal" then it probably won't float since those
guys are busy enough for ten people.  And most of us want it that way since
their busy putting out new books.

Also remember that we tried the idea of a webzine and it pretty much died
after one or two issues.

Just MHO.

Jim H.