[DL] Newspapers and other weird ideas

Howdy

Yah know, a good newspaper template in windows format is the sort of thing
that should be up on the peginc.com website.  One of those player creations
that Pinnacle gives the author half off an item at there store.

My weird idea was this.  We could have a "Living Deadlands" type thing going
on.  Say you segmented the nation into regions, and then assigned a news
editor to each region.  GM's could send in articles , using the newspaper
template from above, to the editor.  On a Biweekly or Monthly schedule the
editor sends out the Newspaper to all people on the distribution list.

I figured you would determine you region based on where your campaign was
based.

I could imaging several rules that would determine article placement.
1. Does the article contain orginal artwork.
2. How many articles has the GM contributed.  The more articles submitted
the better the chances of getting front page.  This might get people to
submit more regularly.
3. Content quality.

Just a thought
Travel'n Jones