[DL] Looking for Players in Hampton Roads, VA

Forwarding this on from the usenet:

-----------------------

Subject:
       Looking for Players in Hampton Roads, VA
 Date:
       04/26/2000
 Author:
       Bob Fletcher <bobfletch@erols.com>

 Looking for Players in Hampton Roads, VA
 We live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia (Norfolk, Portsmouth,
Virginia Beach, Newport News, Hampton,
 Cheasapeake and Suffolk), and we're looking for another player to join our
ongoing Deadlands and Brave New World
 campaigns.  Our gaming experience varies widely, from beginner to 10-15
years of experience as both players and GMs.  We
 alternate the campaigns monthly, to give each DM some preparation time and
a chance to play in the other campaign.  We play
 on Saturday nights or Sunday afternoons, but there is some flexibility.
We're looking for people that can be available at least
 two or three weekends a month, for 6-8 hour sessions.  Reliable
 transportation is a must, as we meet either in Norfolk or
 Newport News, though we can make arrangements if there is a problem with
your car.  Players of all experience levels are
 welcome, but hack 'n slashers, monty haulers and chaotic-neutral
anarchists may not find our games to their liking.  If you're
 interested and want more information, please contact me at the e-mail
address below.
 --
 Bob Fletcher
 bobfletch@erols.com

 Elder Gods, Shmelder Gods.  Who believes in that baloney, anyway?
 Hastur, Hastur, Hastur.  See, nothing hap-
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Any Late Evening News Anchor:
The chicken crosses the road. Film at 11:00.