[DL] WebRPG and Cardstock Cowboys (SHANE)

Just wondering, I didn't ever hear a response to my first inquiry. (It was
probably missed, what with bringing out High Noon and all! Woo Hoo!)
Anyway, my group is going to be using WebRPG to run our Deadlands sessions,
since one of the players decided to move.  I was wondering about the legal
aspects of using the CC for minis.  They would have to be scanned in, and
I'm not sure the license allows that.  I can make sure that only my group
has access to the files, but I'm sure I'm missing something.  Anyway, is
there any ruling from on high about this?

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel D Holmes, N7NKR               I'net: danielh@dakcs.com
Standard disclaimers apply wherever you can find a sticky spot.