Re: [DL] High Noon Questions/Comments <SHANE>

> I love the fact that a lot of questions asked over the past
few years (a lot of them by me) are directly
answered/clarified in the rules, such as Aces (running),
"running" while crawling, Fate Chips for Damage, A sweet
and
simple Hold system, etc.

Posse Power: Nice!

Patrick <

<snip, several High Noon questions>

where are these wonderful rulings?  i looked in Barony, and the searchable database of the list serv.  no luck.  it may be my blind impatience.  i'd really like to see that Hold system, and what's up with chips for damage, actually all those things listed.......running while crawling and all.  please?  are they in the places i've looked?  you don't want to see me unhappy do you?  you won't like me when i'm angry (oh wait, that's the Hulk).

undead and gamma-ray bombarded, Rustler

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.