Re: [DL] soulblast type question

In a message dated 4/26/2000 6:33:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wes.anderson@lucasfilm.com writes:

<<

 Now if it was ghost rock in the box.... well that would be a question of
 what is spirit still and what is not. Personally, I would let it effect
 Ghost Rock but not physical things.

 Marshal Anderson >>

Hmmmmmm...........Good question there.     The rock itself is a physical
item.... but then theres the 'makeup' of the rock itself.      I think I'd
let it affect the GR, but only to destroy it.     MAN!      Mad Scientists
are gonna be peeved!     heh heh heh

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"