Re: [DL] soulblast type question

>Hmmmmmm...........Good question there.     The rock itself is a physical
>item.... but then theres the 'makeup' of the rock itself.      I think I'd
>let it affect the GR, but only to destroy it.     MAN!      Mad Scientists
>are gonna be peeved!     heh heh heh

We've got it in the rulings that Ghost Rock can make a type of armor
against Soul Blast, because of it's, er, composition.  :-)

But the dynamite in the original question is perfectly fine.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Any Late Evening News Anchor:
The chicken crosses the road. Film at 11:00.