[DL] GURPS Deadlands

Hey,

    Any of you folks out there with an interest in getting a foot in the
door as a game designer/writer might want to consider making a proposal on
the GURPS Deadlands project over at SJGames.
http://www.sjgames.com/general/author/wish.html

    Their preference is someone who's familiar with both GURPS and
Deadlands. Basically, it's a pretty straightforward task, converting the DL
setting into GURPS terms. I'll be handy for feedback, etc.
    If you're looking for a way to get your name on a book, this may be a
good shot. And, of course, I'd like to see someone who's familiar with DL
already take on the task; it makes my part of the job a whole lot easier.
:-)

John Goff