[DL] Heavens Bounty Hunters

Hi List,
Wondering if you can throw some more ideas my way, I have a PC who after
commiting some very dark deeds as part of the Betting YOur Soul
Campaign, has ended up a Living Harrowed without all the nice powers and
things, plus he has to draw Five cards per day against the Manitou to
see who has control.

Now part of his Punishment is to have a couple of Celestial
Agents/creatures etc after him, they cannot be destoyed by Mortal man
and his only way to get them off his back is to seek redemption before
they do him in?

So what or who are these Bounty Hunters, what can they do. Etc

Any ideas would be great, as I'm struck?

Max

Visit the Path O' The Reckoning:
< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm >

or the Deadlands Museum: