Re: [DL] Heavens Bounty Hunters

  I'm not sure what you mean by a Living Harrowed (I'm
guessing that would make him equivalent to being demon
possessed).  If you want to keep with a
Judeo/Christian theme then send two angels after him
(I would treat these as blesseds with all the miracles
and faith 10d12+2, because they are angels) although,
I think you would REALLY have to piss God off to get
him to send a couple of angels after you.  Hope this
helps.
                                   Horace Black