[DL] Can old GRW rumors still come true [John Goff]

Howdy --

Back in March of '99, lots of hopeful things were said about GRW before the
Dark Times descended upon us.  Now that the Dark Times might come to pass
and the Happy Times are here again, I thought I'd dig through my notes and
see if these old dreams were still on any agenda out there.

Hey John, can you give us any hints whether the following anticipated
products might still see the light of day?

 - Chinese Sorcerors and Ogres (hinted at in Cry Havoc)

 - Mountain Monsters Boxed Set (Sasquach and Wendigo minis with rules to
match)

 - Here Comes The Cavalry (3 posses of mounted troops)

 - Mexican Army's invasion of the Great Maze

 - Helltown (3D cardboard buildings slated for the former Grim(me) Crusade)

 - and somewhere I remember hearing about plans for an Indian set, talking
about Coyote Confederation and / or the Sioux Nations.

After holding my breath for more than a year ... thanks for any news on
these.

Tom Huntington
The Truth Is Yonder