Re: [DL] Can old GRW rumors still come true [John Goff]

Sorry, I can answer one or two of these (sort of).

>  - Chinese Sorcerors and Ogres (hinted at in Cry Havoc)

Those appear in Dogs o' War, which, I believe is planned as a release later
this year (maybe even summer, though don't hold me to that). I can't speak
for what sort of format it will appear in though.

>  - Mexican Army's invasion of the Great Maze

This, if it occurs, will likely be a major event in the entire DL setting,
not just GRW. Expect to see rumblings in the RPG before we drop the bomb in
the minis game...if it does indeed happen. :-)

>  - and somewhere I remember hearing about plans for an Indian set, talking
> about Coyote Confederation and / or the Sioux Nations.

The Sioux were set to appear in Dogs of War 2. While I did write the
supplement, I don't think it ever made it to the development stage (none of
the units were playtested, costed, etc.). I don't even know if PEG still has
the manuscript, it's been a good while since I finished it (over a year and
a half, going on two). I have no idea what the release plans for it are, if
it still exists. Sorry about that one. :-/

John