Re: [DL] Heavens Bounty Hunters

What if the Agents involved aren't Celestial, but simply one or two Blessed
(perhaps ones that have already been introduced, maybe even a PC who isn't
Blessed but is 'good') that have been chosen by God to make known His
displeasure at the Character's naughtiness. They'd look and act human (maybe
their eyes are gold instead of brown, etc.), but their powers would be
beefed up and they'd have punishing the Character as their primary goal in
life until the situation is resolved. Maybe have the agents' Miracles appear
exactly the same as each other's (and have that appearance be very
distinctive), to signify their connection and mission. Maybe one of the
chosen Agents isn't Blessed. What about a 'good' Huckster, whose powers come
not from Manitous, but from God, with effects that appear in
golden/white/holy/etc. colors and sounds, where appropriate? Might be an
opportunity for character development for the Agent if it's a PC.

Can't be destroyed by mortal man? What's scarier than having someone who
looks/acts/is human (I still think a PC or familiar NPC Blessed would be
perfect for this) shrug off everything the Character does to kill them?
Maybe bullets/rocks/etc. bounce off a golden (force)field of light as they
approach the Agent, or the Agent destroys the projectile/weapon with a beam
of pure white light, or a knife blade bends/breaks as it hits.

This idea is loosely based on an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine,
where a Prophet (god-like creature) possesses Major Kira while a Pa Wraith
(evil god-like creature) possesses Jake Sisko, and the two fight on the
station. Those who have seen the show will know what I'm talking about. Use
what you know. Use who you know.

Hope this helps for a start.

Derek D. Bass

Etheric Musings -- The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm

--- Max Trebilcock <max.trebilcock@virgin.net> wrote:

> Now part of his Punishment is to have a couple of
> Celestial
> Agents/creatures etc after him, they cannot be
> destoyed by Mortal man
> and his only way to get them off his back is to seek
> redemption before
> they do him in?
>
> So what or who are these Bounty Hunters, what can
> they do. Etc

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com