Re: [DL] Heavens Bounty Hunters II

Hi List,
I like the concept of having existing Blessed empowered  by the
Almighty, there is a very powerful Blessed called Elias Byron who was
sent to stop the Huckster (And Failed), I might kill him off and have
him return as a Celestial Spirit, then use the Spectre Redemption idea.

I think I'll create another Blessed to go with him, possibly someone to
temper his Wrath, unfortunately the Blessed are one AB that none of mine
Group will touch, basically because of the Holy aspect of it, so I'll
create an extra.

Thanks

Max