[DL] Deadlands the Musical

hehe, one the players in my game came up with this, hope you all enjoy,
it's based around our campaign.

--Dirk

sing to the tune "Welcome to the Jungle"

   welcome to Pueblo
   the undead Know our names
   We got everything you want, Honey we know the games
   We are the people that can kill, Whatever you may need. no need to
bring your money honey, we just like to bleed
   In Pueblo
   Welcome to Pueblo
   Vankook will bring you to your
   sha na na na na na na na knees knees
   oh oh
   We gonna make them bleed

   Welcom to pueblo we shoot things everyday
   If you want a kill you gotta bleed, but thats the price you pay
   Rose is a very sexy girl, that Beavs knows how to please, YOu can
hear our rifle blasts, but you won't get them for free.
   In Pueblo
   Welcome to Pueblo
   feel my, my, bullard EXP
   Ross, Ross wanna hear cat's scream

   welcome to pueblo, it gets worse here everyday
   best learn to shoot that gun you got, in the county where we play.
   Youve got a hunger for that blood you see, you'll get it eventually
   You can have rose if you want, but you getter not get caught be
Beavs.
   In Pueblo
   Welcome to pueblo
   Vankook weill bring you to your