Re: [DL] Civil War Unit Composition [Christopher]

I'm not Christopher, but...

:-)

I can field this one. We (i.e. PEG), as a rule, try to leave the exact
degree of racism prevalent in the setting up to the individual Marshals, so
don't expect an "official" call on this one.

From a game standpoint, racism isn't fun and having fun is what Deadlands is
all about.

If, OTOH, you want to follow a 'realistic' social development for the
setting (if a game containing zombies and spell-casting poker players can
ever be called 'realistic'), then I would say units remain segregated.

John "Slippery weasel" Goff