[DL] Player looking for other players - in Minnesota

A Ryan in the Twin Cities of Minnesota is looking for someone to game with.
 Could someone in the area drop him a line.

Thanks.

>In a message dated 4/23/00 8:16:24 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
>r_brase@hotmail.com writes:
>
> > Is there a site where I can find Deadland players in my area or jion a
>local
> > game?   Thanks Ryan
> >
>My location is the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.  Thanks Ryan
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet, or on your knees, is
entirely up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Bill Gates:
Having crushed everyone this side, it pursued it's freedom to innovate on
the next, for there was still a remnant of free will and fair competion
there.