Re: [DL] Rpg classes (WAY OT)

"Heivilin, Jim" wrote:
> And lastly, while you're in college, learn how to learn.  If you acquire
> this skill you will be set for life, able to learn anything you need.
> Unfortunately it's not a subject actually taught in school, you have to pick
> it up on your own.

That's definitely true for any field.  If you don't know a skill, the
ability to pick up the basics of it quickly is invaluable.

Also, learn how to take criticism.  That doesn't mean blindly do
everything you're told to change - if you feel that's important for it
to be one way, argue your point.  Just don't be blind to criticism or
upset when told something needs to be wrong.

SeanMike
too...much...Silent Death writing...this week...:-)

--
Sean Michael Whipkey - "I drink a lot of [beer]. Let me be socially
responsible for a moment: If you are under 21, or driving, or both, then