[DL] Vulture Gulch Old West buildings

This just in ...

I am in no way associated with these guys -- I just spotted the post out on
the discussion groups, and thought I'd echo it here.  Don't even have an
opinion yet -- I'm off right now to see what they look like.

Consume wisely,

Tom Huntington
The Truth Is Yonder

PRESS RELEASE

Vulture Gulch Old West building kits
released by MicroTactix Games

MicroTactix Games introduces Vulture Gulch, the Old West town where life is
cheap, and so are the buildings! Now the popular
Vyllage-on-the-Cheep line of 25mm scale cardstock building kits is joined
(by popular demand) by a line of 5 sets of similar kits for settings in the
American Old West. Authentically detailed by designer Gary M. Williams and
inspired by actual buildings of the period, the structures of Vulture Gulch
are perfect for all roleplaying or
miniatures games with a wild west background.

Vulture Gulch Sets 1 through 5 are now available at microtactix.com for
immediate purchase and download in convenient PDF file format. Buy a set and
print one building or a hundred in crisp black and white to light card
stock, color and customize them if you want, and use them with your favorite
western RPGs and miniatures rules, including
MicroTactix Gamesı Simply Roleplaying! RPG rules.

The five sets sell for only $5.00 US each, so you can have a small ghost
town or huge, bustling western boom town for only a few dollars. The sets
contain a variety of customizable buildings and accessories, including a
stagecoach and wagons, fences and hitching posts, stores and offices, a
hotel, a saloon, a county jail, a livery stable, a blacksmithıs shop, and
much more. Each set comes with complete
instructions for assembly.

See the complete Vulture Gulch line (and other great building kits and game
products) at http://microtactix.com today. Purchase by credit card
with immediate secure download and have your western town immediately!

For more information, contact:

Guy McLimore
MicroTactix Games
guymc@microtactix.com