RE: [DL] High Noon vs. GRW

>So, the Great Rail Wars is back.  I have a question: What differences are
there >between High Noon and GRW? Any at all? I don't want to bother with a
7Mb+ file if >I can just consult to my GRW books (which I got all of at the
blowout).

Mostly they cleaned up and clarified a bunch of rules.  Of the top of my
head, here is a summary of what changed:
- Everything is speed one
- No more "Golden rule of movement" If you do get multiple actions (Fortune
calamity), you can move fully on each of them
- Allies: Players can bid (chips) for allies from other factions (in
addition to regular bounty costs)
- Hold: You must sacrifice all our actions to go on hold (i.e. no moving or
shooting).  You don't receive cards if you are on hold.

Otherwise (so far) things seem similar.

Patrick