Re: [DL] Vulture Gulch Old West building

Greetings all,

I just downloaded the Vulture Gulch sets -- all five of them -- and am
very happy!!!  They seem to be perfect!  I think that they are even in
scale with the CC's!  Now, don't get me wrong: I've never done paper
models before so I'm no expert.  However, I'm very excited about getting
to work on these.

I've written to Guy a little -- the owner of MicroTactix (?) -- and he
tells me that he will pass along suggestions for further additions to
line to their designer, Gary. I made a few suggestions:

* Churches (different denominations, from the simple to perhaps
cathedrals);
* Mission buildings (ala the Alamo, ruined and intact);
* different types of domiciles (multiple floor plans, multiple stories,
Southern mansions, range homes, Victorian style, etc.);
* fencing (more crude wood types & perhaps barbed wire);
* different styles of your preexisting business buildings (variations on
a theme as above);
* Period TRAINS (many DL players would kill for them!  Along with
tracks...);
* Flora and Fauna (of the normal variety).

If you have ideas and the such, or are interested in seeing the Vulture
Gulch buildings, head on over to the MicroTactix web site at
http://www.microtactix.com

D.