[DL] Relic idea?

Hmm.  While I was running through the FBI website, I ran across
an article about a flag the FBI had recovered.  The more I read
about it, the more I realized that it might make an interesting
relic.  Unfortunately, my brain has died, and I can't think of a
good set of powers and/or taint for the flag.

For those curious, the article is at:
http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/battleflag/battleflag.htm

Now, the flag was carried by one of the first black regiments
formed during the Civil War, the 12th Regiment Corps d'Afrique.

So, any help in making up stats for a Relic based off of this
flag would be most appreciated.

Marshal Nightchilde

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag