Re: [DL] Steamcoach Cannon FREE set released

>> This FREE Vulture Gulch bonus set by Gary M. Williams includes the
>> Steamcoach Cannon itself and three standup figures of the Professor, his
>> driver, and his hulking assistant, plus complete instructions for
>> assembly, all in one convenient PDF file. Print it to card stock, cut it
>> out, glue it together, and set it loose to wreak havoc in Vulture Gulch!

Sometimes, all you gotta do is ask.  :-)

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.