Re: [DL] the war in the (far) west [OT]

Mr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>Is it just me, or do these guys sound like something out of The Tick?

	The Human Bomb had a sidekick who caused anything he stepped on to explode.

	The Red Bee had a special belt full of trained bees he used to sic on crooks.

	Those old Quality Comics characters would be too weird for *The Tick*.;)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God