Re: [DL] Monkey Goes to the Mountain

At 06:14 PM 5/5/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Just a quick question about the speed for the above Fu power.  It is
>listed as instant, does this mean that it is activated instantly and
>and action is spent moving from A to B or that the use of the Fu power
>(while he is moving from A to B) is instant?

The activation is instant. For one action he may move using monkey goes to
the mountain. The player could use this power several times in a round, so
long as he has the Chi points and actions.

>Also I assume that if a character exceeds his movement limit for the
>round, he cannot move again in the round or use Monkey goes to the
>mountain to move again? or can he?

I say that moving by use of the Chi power does not count against your
movement for that round.

[From the chi rulebook:
"Your hero can travel great distances in the course of one action" and
"Doing this requires a Nimbleness roll against a TN of 1, +2 for every 5
yards your wish to travel."] (Eg. to move 5 yards is a TN of 3.)

>Also what can a character carry while using this Fu power?

Whatever he is carrying at the moment.

Of these are just my own opinions of the rules presented in the book and it
is how I run my game.

fish@glinx.com
Hall's Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada