Re: [DL] Monkey Goes to the Mountain

Ward pretty much got it right, but I'm just putting the "official" stamp on
it. :-)

> Just a quick question about the speed for the above Fu power.  It is
> listed as instant, does this mean that it is activated instantly and
> and action is spent moving from A to B or that the use of the Fu power
> (while he is moving from A to B) is instant?

I cleared this up just a tad in Hexarcana. Monkey Goes to the Mountain is a
Speed 1 power. So, activating it is and using the power take a single
action. Actually, they're one and the same.

> Also I assume that if a character exceeds his movement limit for the
> round, he cannot move again in the round or use Monkey goes to the
> mountain to move again? or can he?

Nope. He can move his full move, tand then Monkey for additional distance or
vice-versa.

> Also what can a character carry while using this Fu power?

Whatever he could normally carry. Monkey neither adds nor limits carrying
capacity.

John