[DL] Re: undead horse

Hi List,
Matt I think your Undead Horse is great, I have a Spider Monkey called
Donald which the Mad Scientist in the group has improved its Smarts via
Alchemy, who throws things at folks, and generally creates mayhem.

I might have the monkey gain abilities/taints as the Msc adds further
potions.

Matt I'm interested in your ideas for these Spirits between Manitou and
Nature Spirits, so if you come up with anything could you send it to me
or post it to the list, sounds very useful.

Thanks

Max

Visit the Path O' The Reckoning:
< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm >