[DL] MicroTactix Steam Wagon - in color

I had a slow day at work Friday, seeing as how the site shut down it's
internet link until it could get the love-bug virus under control. . .

So I colorized the Microtactix steam tank and sent it in.  So in a
Deadlands listserv exclusive, here is the URL for the color steamtank.

http://www.microtactix.com/stmtkcol.pdf

They don't have the file accessible from their website yet, so the only way
to get is the direct link above.
A link that only those of us on the listserv know about right now.  :-)
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.