Re: [DL] Hey Allan a dice odds question for you

--- darklord@dark-sky.net wrote:
> Hey, I was looking around on your site and found the
> dice odds charts,
> and I was wondering if you or the people who
> compiled the data for you
> could figure the odds for rolling d12+2, d12+4,
> d12+6, d12+8, and
> d12+10.  (Ahhh, supernatural traits and grundies,
> gotta love em)

Well, I havn't seen the chart, but this is an easy
question.  Just shift the numbers on the d12 chart.
So if you're rolling d12+2 than a 1 on the d12 chart
gives you the odds for a 3 on a d12+2, a 2 on the d12
chart gives you the odds for a 4 on the d12+2, etc,
etc.

To make it easier on yourself, the odds for rolling
any particular number on a d12 does not change, only
the final result after bonuses are added changes.

So let's say you need to roll a 7 or higher and you
have 3d12+4.  It would be the same odds of rolling a 3
or higher on 3d12.

-Munch Wolf