Re: [DL] Barbed wire - thinking

Well, you're almost right.  The man who created Vegas, nearly from
whole cloth, was Bugsy Malone.  The Mafia, which financed him, killed
him just a few months before Vegas really took off and started to make
money.  If you really want to know more, take the two hours to watch
the movie "Bugsy" starring Warren Beattey.

Bryce

=====